Monday, April 16, 2007

The Joy of Soy


I've been a little afraid to try these nutrition bars that have been sitting on the coffee table for about a week now because I'm not sure whose it is...but mostly because well, I love good food, and from my experience, healthy food...doesn't always taste good. So today, I had a late lunch, which made me pretty hungry by 10:00 pm. I got a little desperate since I didn't want to eat a whole meal and I tried one of those bars. I got to choose from Mango Coconut, Apple, and Berry (I checked their website and they have one more flavor available which is Raisin Almond). So, I tried Mango Coconut since Apple and Berry seem like such generic flavors. The result, not bad at all! So I went ahead and tried the other two bars (they're relatively small) and they're pretty good too. I mean, don't get me wrong, they certainly taste healthy, but this is one healthy snack that I wouldn't mind, after fresh fruits of course. If you're going to try it, I recommend the Mango coconut, it was pretty packed with flavor.

No comments: