Monday, April 2, 2007

Domestic Fun

Today, I bought Cooking Mama, a game for the Nintendo Wii. I was a little disappointed that it only allows 2 out of the 4 people to play, but when we began playing I saw why... It's almost as much fun watching everyone try to cut, peel, dice, boil, season, etc. while beating each other and the clock.

If you haven't already picked up on the craze, you really should invest in buying the Wii. It's really a fun system for everyone and it provides some exercise too! (I'm still sore from a boxing match with my cousin a few days ago.) And while you're at it, get Cooking Mama. The next time you're in a restaurant, you'll appreciate your food a little more seeing all the time and energy to make it. My arm is pretty sore.... But I can't wait to attempt making the cream puffs next time!

3 comments:

Regina said...

haha! that's hilarious! I wanna play Cooking Mama! Whoever came up with that idea is a genious!

Anonymous said...

YAY cooking mama is awesome i suck at cracking eggs though =( but im getting better

Anonymous said...

I don't have a Wii (yet), but I do have a Nintendo DS and I'm dying to get Cooking Mama b/c it's just so darn cute!