Thursday, April 26, 2007

Craftster feedback

I'm so excited. Last night, I decided to share my picture of the last crochet cupcake (with my kitty, Mr. Diva) on the very awesome, and inspiring website, craftster.org. And guess what I went back today to find, 4 comments on it! I've posted on the website before, but no feedback...then again, the project kind of sucked. lol. Oh well. Anyway, I'm so exicted.

As for my crochet goods, I'm currently working on a super cool (at least I hope so) Nintendo DS case. I made one the other day, but I'm not 100% satisfied with it so far...Hopefully the next one will be nice. I'm also hoping that I finally get my lazy butt to try making another banana. (I've already made one, but again, I'm not 100% on it...so the 2nd one will hopefully be better)

Anyway, I'll try to have some pictures of my stuff for you as soon as I can. But, for now, it's time to sleep. Good night!

Oh yes, if you're looking to download some nice happy upbeat songs, I suggest you check out The Fratellis - Flathead or really, any of their songs...I just downloaded it on iTunes. =)

1 comment:

Regina said...

Congrats on your first public(?) comments!!! I'm so proud of you! Getting yourself out there an all! =)