Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Apologies

Sorry I haven't written in a few days. I've been busy with school, work, and all the annoying people in between. Not to worry, you are not included in that category. I woke up early (about 7:00) today. I had plans to bake the ensaimadas again but with different fillings and all (I told you about that) but as it turns out I have to work today. Only two hours, but it'll be right smack in the middle of my baking plans. 11:00-1:00, then I have to be at school by 5:15 pm. So as you see, my plans for the day were ruined. Oh well.

The good thing is that instead of baking, I made a new sock monkey. If you want, I'll post instructions, but it'll have to be another day because I'm running low on time. And I have a few new projects that I have planned for all of you. I'm excited and I can't wait to get a free day to work on them.

I hope you're all considering adopting a plant. I hear that some of you are concerned about your plant dying, but I suppose it'll be a learning experience for all of you (and me). Maybe we'll become a little more responsible and maybe less self absorbed.

Again, I apologize for the delay and the slight negative tone. I've been having a bit of an oreo week, I love the cookie, but somtimes, I really hate the fillng. I'm sure in the end, I'll find that I really do love the entire cookie, but until then, I'll just count to 10 (maybe more than once) and pratice deep breathing. =)

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sorry that you wont have time to make your ensaimadas again... its ok though!!!

i really want to adopt a plant but like you said im one of the those people who are afraid of it dying...:/ hmm.. i want to get a bonsai plant cause its cool like that...

oh yea and sock monkeys are awsome!!! remember the one that we made!!! for the people that are reading this comment my cousin knows wat she is talking about when it comes to baking and....SOCK MONKEYS!!!

Regina said...

Sorry about ur bummer week. But at least it's just the beginning. Just like the way we eat our oreos, eat the gross stuff first and save the good stuff for last. Everything will get better soon. I'll call you tomorrow after work. (I've fallen behind with MCAT crap, so I gotta catch up.)