Thursday, February 22, 2007

Fan Mail

I feel a little bad because the sweater I talked about in the last blog was a bit of an old project...Some of you may have already seen it, but in my defense, looking at it again inspired me to make a new one. So you can look forward to a new sweater design in the next few...I'm not sure of the time frame, but it will come!

I've been a little busy with some homework from my Baking and Cake Decorating Class so excuse my lack of new and exciting entries. I am however make a Filipino cheese bread today--experimenting so you can look forward to my results later today. For the mean time, thank you for all the comments and YES please send me an email with all the projects you would like to share! Martha's nothing without her crafty fans.

p.s. I'm also working on posting the picture of my old sweater. Maybe it'll inspire you too!

No comments: