Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A Little Inspiration

It was such a beautiful day today, I had to spend the day outside. So I left the house around 10:00 and went to Chinatown with my boyfriend to endulge in some dim sum. Yum! Then we decided to soak in some of the beautiful sun by walking around Chinatown. There's something about the atmosphere there that feels so carefree and...happy. Many of the stores along there are more vibrant and colorful now, so I was totally inspired to make some craft projects. There were so many things I saw, my mind is still bubbling with ideas. When I actually start and finish something, I'll make sure to take lots of pictures and write about it, so you can look forward to it in the coming weeks.

I hope you all got your plants for Adopt a Plant Month. I got my cousins a bonsai...maybe it'll interest them more than a simple (but beautiful) flower pot. I hope they don't kill it.

1 comment:

Regina said...

I hear bonsais are hard to maintain. I don't know why, I just heard that.

Happy craft making!