Saturday, March 31, 2007

BBQ

I've been seeing a lot of my friends (old and new) lately, so I decided yesterday that I would throw a little get-together BBQ. I'm pretty excited since it's going to be the first "party" I have without the help of my parents. I already invited about 10 of my friends and I think today, we decided that we would all bring somekind of different BBQ...Carne Asada, Burgers, Steak, etc. And me, well, I plan on making a rich cheesecake topped with blueberries and some strawberry shortcake. Yum! I hope those fruits are in season already, because I'm going to need a lot!

I'm so excited!

By the way, sorry I haven't posted in a while, nothing much has been going on that I can write about. Oh wait, on Thursday, I went to Chinatown, and I found a little Donut Kit for like $8. The recipes are horrible, but I think the donut shaped pans are pretty cool. I can apply it somehow.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Whoa! Meat-o-rama!

I'm assuming that you already tried to make the donuts?