Saturday, March 17, 2007

Duct Tape Wallet

I went to a restaurant supply warehouse a few weeks ago and I saw some brightly colored duct tape. So I bought a few of the colors: brown, blue, and pink (yea, I can't believe they had pink duct tape either...). I was pretty bored at work today, so I decided to make a duct tape wallet. The first one was the ugliest and biggest wallet I had ever seen. The second looked much better but was too hard to bend, and the third one came out just right. I'm too lazy and sleepy right now to post pictures and instructions, but I will do it at least next week. =) Anyway, good night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

POST IT NOW! I wanna see! and know!

Regina said...

Me too!!!

Anonymous said...

You're so creative...I'm jealous. The only time my creativity sparks up is for a school project.

-Daisy

Anonymous said...

I KNOW I SAW THE DUCT TAPE WALLET!!! ITS SOOOO COOL!!! YOU MADE ONE FOR TODD WITH HIS NAME ON IT!!!

FOR ALL THOSE PPL READING THIS!!!:
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY PAY HER TO MAKE YOU A WALLET!!! SHE IS REALLY GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Duck tape wallets are so awesome! When I was back in high school my friend and I actually made my whole prom dress out of duck tape. It was so much fun and I really loved that dress!