Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Update

I've been inbetween a few projects lately, and well, working on them all at once is causing them to be finished slower. Lol. I've been working on another crochet banana (I gave the last one to my friends)...it's almost done. I only have one peel to do left. I'm not sure why I haven't done it yet. I finally finished the mushroom I told you about a while ago, but it was for somebody else and I never got to take a picture of it. Maybe I can ask her to take a picture of it for me. =)

As for the stenciling, I was experimenting yesterday with printing it on shirts and well, it was pretty successful. I couldn't really finish it though because I had to go to work and it wasn't dry yet. I'm hoping to have a picture of it for you sometime tonight or maybe tomorrow. I hope. =)

1 comment:

Regina said...

Ooo la la! btw, I rewrote a song for you....ah-hem, "Jane's world! Party on! Excellent!" I know, I know, I really re-worked it, but I think it still sounds okay.

You like? Yes, this is what happens to me at work...when I'm high off a caramel machiatto...I think of weird songs...doesn't it remind you of our childhood? "Surfing...deh deh deh deh deh deeehhhhh, surfing..."