Saturday, May 12, 2007

Four Eyes

Yes, I do wear glasses, infact, I'm pretty sure that I'm legally blind. What can you do but wear contacts or get cool new glasses? For the most part, I wear glasses, but a friend of mine (I met him at the restuarant) work for an optometrist always shows me some cool frames he gets as samples and today, he gave me these. What do you think? Now all I have to do is get my eyes checked again so they can make me some new glasses. Yay! I look pretty smart in these don't I?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look really super cute on you!!

I'm a "four eyes" as well. Most of the time I'm too lazy to put in contacts, so I deal with glasses.

Anonymous said...

me too!!! i wear glasses on occasions... i look really weird but on you, youre still pretty

Jeannie said...

I've kept the same pair of glasses for I think over 5 years now! Maybe it's time to invest in a pair of really cool frames. But I prolly won't look half as good as you do. You and Regina have such great facial bone structure, you can pull off any look!

Anonymous said...

SOMEONE IS LOOKING PREATTY HOT HERE

Anonymous said...

You do look pretty smart. Yeah, I also wear glasses and probably need to get new ones. I like the ones you're wearing.

-Daisy