Sunday, July 29, 2007

Craftster Junkie

I've been such a craftster.org whore lately. Once my computer finds signal from my neighbor's wireless, all I can think about is looking at the awesome new sewn creations. All I've been getting is inspiration after inspiration, I hope that once the time comes for me to actually do it, I can perform. If not, at least I know I'm just a beginner, and that I tried. =]

Anyway, if you're interested in making your own clothing, or any sewing project, burdastyle.com is a pretty cool place for patterns. I haven't tried any of them yet (I'm too scared/lazy) but they look good! If you're a better domestic diva than I am and actually start and/or complete a project, send me pictures!

1 comment:

Cpalead said...

Hey! Do you know in the event that they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I am kinda paranoid about losing everything I have worked hard on. Any recommendations?